Venue Ticketing Coordinator
Arsenal Football Club is looking for a Venue Ticketing Coordinator who will help in the sales and fulfilment of all seasonal and match-by-match ticketing.
This role will Support the Ticketing Operations Manager in delivering all aspects of ticketing including system configurations for matches and events. You will also be responsible for the management of a number of systems and the functionality within the ticketing platform.
In this role, you will be required to work on Matchdays/Events.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist the Ticketing Operations Manager with the set-up of all home and away fixtures including matchday assistance which can be on premise or remote.
- Responsible for the reconciliation for home and away fixtures in all competitions.
- Updating the ticketing content on all club channels for ticketing related events.
- Responsible for liaising with 3rd party organisations on sales and transfers of bonds sold on the secondary market.
- Support the senior ticketing team in the preparation and delivery of the departments season ticket renewal process and any new department/Club initiatives.
- The lead contact for internal Partnership ticketing requirements.
- Producing reports and scheduling workflows to ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Manage the daily reconciliation of the online season ticket finance option and any escalated application queries.
- Work with all relevant stakeholders on any ticket touting matters.
- Responsible for ensuring that our matchday equipment and locations are operational and fit for purpose in advance of an event.
- Balancing monies processed on a daily basis and report to the Ticketing Accounts team
- Undertake responsibility for the onsite ticket stock and inventory management of the My Arsenal Rewards Barclays membership cards.
- The lead contact relating to all Arsenal Women ticketing queries.
What experience do you need?
- Experience working in a customer centric ticketing environment.
- Some experience in an administrative role, liaising effectively with other areas of an organisation
- Excellent communication to deliver high level of customer service and ensuring safety and standards are not compromised.
- and customer service skills; able to communicate professionally with both internal and external stakeholders – listening, understanding requirements and potential problems, passing information, and suggesting courses of action.
The Executives in Sport Group are retained on behalf of Arsenal Football Club to appoint a Venue Ticketing Coordinator. All direct applications and CV's will be forwarded to The Executives in Sport Group.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
We ask that applicants complete our diversity monitoring form. You are not obliged to answer any of these questions but the more information you supply, the more effective our monitoring will be. All information supplied is anonymous and will not be viewed by recruiting managers
(please copy and paste the link into your browser)