UEFA Women's EURO 2022 Commercial Coordinator
In July 2022, England will host the UEFA Women's European Championships after being awarded the right to host in December 2018. Having previously hosted the Tournament in 2005, the final will be staged at Wembley Stadium, seeing back-to-back men's and women's UEFA Euro Finals in 2021 and 2022.
16 teams will take part in 31 matches over 25 days of competition with over 700,000 tickets available for clients and spectators across 10 stadiums. 4 million viewers watched England's semi-final in Holland 2017.
Approximately 80 staff, 1,500 volunteers and numerous suppliers will be contracted to deliver the Tournament. Our vision is to suitably mark the dawn of a new era for Football, to showcase and celebrate the women's game and players, inspiring participation and growing new audiences. We will be READY for record audiences, ready to engage host cities & partners, to amplify the Women's game and deliver operational excellence, all in an environment of equality.
The Commercial Coordinator will provide account management of National Sponsors for UEFA Women's EURO 2022, supporting the delivery of sponsorship sales together with our sales agency and internal FA functions.
- Account management and rights delivery of National Sponsors for UEFA Women's EURO 2022.
- Build strong relationships with sponsors, sales agency and internal functions throughout the entire sales process from kick-off sessions to execution of the contract.
- Develop proposals and presentations for potential National Sponsors.
- Support the onboarding of new National Sponsors.
- Coordinate project status meetings where required.
- Work closely with UEFA, The FA, England etc. to understand the rights available and to find and deliver added value for National Sponsors.
- Supporting the planning, organisation and delivery of sponsor-related events and activity.
- Match day delivery and client management across the Tournament.
- Work on adhoc sponsor-related projects where necessary.
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet the departments changing priorities.