Ticketing Systems Administrator
here is a vacancy at AFC Bournemouth for the role of ticketing systems administrator.
Ticketing systems administrator
Dependant on experience
35 per week, plus matchdays
Friday 22nd October 2021
About the role
The role will be responsible for administering the ticketing and access control systems to include sales reporting and financial reconciliation.
What does the day to day look like?
Located within seven members of the staff ticketing team staff and responsible for support activities associated with the ticketing and access control systems.
What we need
- Strong knowledge of ticketing systems/access control operation and troubleshooting, with a minimum of three to five years’ experience
- Ensure that the ticketing system and access control platforms are operating optimally and are correctly configured
- Support end users on ticketing and access control technical issues including problems related to applications and end user experience
- Pursue an active role in ticketing team meetings
- Maintain system security and integrity
- Administer seating plans in line with event requirements
- Administer ticket system staff training at the appropriate levels and to a high standard
- Assist with planning and implementation of growing ticketing systems/access control operations
- Comply with and help to enforce standard operating policies and procedures
- Support the system needs of the organisation’s employees and internal groups
- Administer and support marketing requirements within the ticketing system
What is in it for you?
In return for your hard work and commitment to us, you will receive a competitive reward package which will include, but is not limited to:
- Free onsite parking
- Season ticket for the 2021/22 season
- Discounts at the club Superstore
- Contribution towards eye tests
- Discounts and benefits from partners and local businesses
- Club pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
Email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com before 11.59pm on Friday 22nd October.
AFC Bournemouth is an equal opportunities employer and ensures that staff and volunteers are able to achieve their full potential. AFC Bournemouth values the diversity of its workforce and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community (Equality Act 2010).
We actively encourage applications from women, and individuals from black, Asian and mixed-heritage backgrounds.
AFC Bournemouth is committed to protecting all children, young persons, and adults at risk in its care or attending its premises and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
We strive to create a positive and safe environment and ensure all who interact with the club feel safe, protected, and heard.
Reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process will be considered for any candidates with a disability. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on accessibility within the stadium please contact us.
Please note we reserve the right to only progress applicants who already have the right to work in the UK. Right to work checks will be completed upon job offer.