Support Team Advisor - Maternity Cover (12 Months)
At Manchester United we aim to be the best on and off the pitch – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets us apart from the competition.
Our people are as committed to the success of the company as the players are to winning trophies. We offer a unique and exciting working environment, excellent training, with recognition and rewards for the part each individual plays. Sounding good so far?
The main purpose of this role is to provide the highest level of customer service to Executive Club (Seasonal Hospitality) & Matchday Hospitality customers. You will also be responsible for the delivery of seasonal hospitality renewal targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers for each account throughout the season, through external and internal meetings, client entertaining and match day presence.
- Always deliver excellence in customer service by exceeding client expectations, positive handing of complaints, introducing innovative ideas and thinking outside of the box.
- Meet and exceed targets and KPI’s e.g., renewal targets & number of calls made per month.
- To positively contribute to account management systems, processes, and results, e.g., project management & problem solving.
- Build and maintain knowledge of all Executive Club packages; specifically, those personally account managed; by understanding the match day offering and key Catering personnel.
- Administration of all client match day requests including dietary requirements and special requests.
- Ensure that all emails and telephone calls are handled in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure clean and accurate customer records are held.
- Support with system administration as required.
- Support with customer ticket enquiries on a matchday.
- Work closely with the Catering and Event Delivery team on matchdays and non-matchdays to ensure customer experience is to a high standard.
- Experience / understanding of hospitality industry
- Operational / customer service experience within a related field, ideally a venue or sporting stadium background
- Experience using IT and the ability to use a variety of software packages (ideally SRO)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with attention to detail and the ability to deal with a wide range of clients at all levels both internally and externally
- High standards of personal presentation
- Capacity for creative and strategic thinking
- Excellent team building skills and experience in relationship development
- Proven ability to manage under pressure and work to targets and tight deadlines
- Demonstrate customer service experience with customer focused environments
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to use own initiative to problem solve and make decisions
- Hunger to learn and develop wider skill set across both areas of the job
- 35 hours a week. This is a hybrid working opportunity with 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
- You will also be required to work all home match days.
If you would like to join the team and be part of our mission, to win the United way, please submit your application by 7th October 2022.
Manchester United endeavour to respond to all job application, however, please consider that we receive a high volume of applications, and this may not always possible.
Due to this post being in regulated activity, the potential employee may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check at the appropriate level.
Manchester United FC & Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and adults at risk in our workplace.
Manchester United FC & Group positively welcomes and seeks to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment. We encourage applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or nationality.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application and perform at your best, please do not hesitate to contact us to make a request; we are here to help.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to you before applying for any of our roles.