Specialist, E-Commerce Content
We have an exciting opportunity to join our eCommerce product content team as a Specialist. The eCommerce product content team is a function of the retail marketing team. You will support with the creation of product content for the LFC Online Store and support the Senior Specialist to strengthen our eCommerce and marketing propositions to drive continued growth.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the creation of product descriptions and other product and marketing related copy
- Enhancing product data and information within the eCommerce system.
- Preparing merchandise and completing relevant administration for photo shoots and ensuring products are photographed for use on both the Club`s online store and other channels in accordance with the trading calendar.
- Retouching and colour correcting digital imagery to agreed guidelines, maintaining inventory and backups of photo files.
- Ensuring product imagery and copy quality and consistency, in accordance with the brand aspirations.
- Assisting with producing marketing collateral, were appropriate.
- Supporting both the marketing team and eCommerce team at peak times of year.
- Awareness of industry trends and developments and recommend changes, where necessary.
- Providing general administrative support as required.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful you will have strong organisational ability and excellent written and verbal communication skills and should be comfortable prioritising their own workload to meet tight project deadlines. An interest in e-commerce, marketing and/or fashion is desirable.
You will have some photography experience, with a desired knowledge of studio lighting and equipment, a qualification and/or experience in a field such as photography, graphic design, copywriting or similar discipline, or a portfolio that demonstrates expertise in digital photography, lighting, composition, and colour quality. You'll also have experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
Why should you apply?
This is a full-time permanent position, working 35 hours per week working on a 5 from 7 days basis. Your main base will be our Distribution Centre in Whiston.
To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days) and a contributory pension scheme.
You will have access to our benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts, and a selection of benefit schemes you can join. There are opportunities to get involved with volunteering through our LFC Foundation to give back to the local community.
We aspire to be the most inclusive club in world football - providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it`s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our Club stronger. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.