As QPR Community Trust continues to grow, we are looking to recruit ambitious, passionate, and respectful staff members, who can deliver high-quality coaching sessions.
We can offer up to 30 hours per week of sessions– working primarily across either our Schools, Youth & Communities or Advanced Development Programmes.
If you have experience in coaching sport, are committed and have a passion for bringing out the best in everyone you work with, then we want to hear from you.
- Deliver a high-quality service to all participants
- Undertake every opportunity to promote a positive image of QPR in the Community Trust and Queens Park Rangers Football Club.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders (parents/funders teachers)
- Ensure all activities are delivered to the standards outlined in the Trust/Club’s Equality, Health and Safety and Child Protection/Safeguarding policies.
- Record and store sensitive data in line with the QPR Trust’s GDPR and Data Protection policies
- Work collaboratively with other QPR Trust departments
The type of experience we are looking for:
- Level 1 in sport (any)
- Emergency Aid (desirable)
- DBS (desirable)
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- At least two years’ experience coaching sport
- Able to deliver sessions that cater for a variety of abilities
- Experience of liaising with teachers/parents (desirable)
- Experience of coaching football (desirable)
- Passion for your work
- Respectful of different cultures / backgrounds
- Able to go ‘above and beyond’ to provide a high-quality service
If this is role is of interest to you and you think you have what it takes, please complete the following application form https://forms.gle/ijerzTYpQZjXh8RC9
QPR in the Community Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
As part of our safe recruitment practice pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This will include an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service DBS Check.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Queens Park Rangers Football Club and QPR in the Community Trust are committed to Equality