Senior Membership Services Executive
Tottenham Hotspur is a world famous football club based in North London. Off the pitch, the Club has a strong and successful business model centered around building a platform for long-term success, which includes a new world-class stadium.
The Membership Services Executive, within which the role is based, implements and oversees efficient administration processes for all accounts, assists in resolving all guests’ complaints, trouble shoot issues, manages account requests, renews and extends guest membership terms.
The Senior Membership Services Executive role is based out of the Club’s headquarters in Lilywhite House. Due to the nature of the role, the position will include shift-work to include mornings, evenings, weekends and/or Bank Holidays, so a flexible candidate is sought.
To assist the sales team in executing all new business and repeat business sales for seasonal members and match by match customers, whilst supporting the department with all needs that will help to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
To lead and work with Finance team in ensuring that internal finance systems are set up to a high standard, ensuring high standards of delivery across the department
To work with Ticketing team in ensuring that ticketing systems are set up to a high standard, ensuring excellent customer service for both seasonal and matchday bookers
To support the Venue Analyst in delivering reporting and analytics from all areas of the business.
To lead and oversee efficient administration processes across the department.
To support the sales team by identifying upgrade opportunities and using CRM to log all client interaction.
To assist the sales team to resolve all guests’ complaints, trouble shoot issues, manage account requests, renew and extend guest membership terms.
- Responsible for making yourself known as a key point of contact and get the internal team and membership to trust in you to help with their requirements should they have any queries, requests or outstanding issues.
- Support the sales team in encouraging all members to add to their contracted period to exceed team retention targets.
- Ensure that all renewals, newsletters, gifts and tickets are sent to allocated members.
- In conjunction with the sales team, process bookings and update inventory schedules as required
- To liaise with all internal departments (e.g. ticketing, catering, marketing, etc.) and specifically the sales team to ensure all members and guests requirements are delivered
- To lead in invoicing all seasonal and matchday sales
- To support all areas of the premium department and the wider business as and when required
- Support the delivery of all other Membership benefits where required, including transport services and Spurs Signature
- Complete all administrative tasks required for the delivery of THFC matchday and third party events, including seat plotting and ticket/itinerary fulfilment
- Thinks ahead, generates ideas, commercially minded
• Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates
• Gets things done, delivers to high standards, takes responsibility
• Organised with a drive for flair and efficiency
• A cheerful disposition and good sense of humour
• Able to work under pressure while maintaining standards and positive attitude
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
- CRM, ticketing and Finance system experience
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office - Power Point, Word, Excel, email and internet
- Polite and friendly with a commitment to excellent customer service
- Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining professionalism and good humour
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge of and an interest in sport and entertainment