Senior Manager - Ticketing Services - Liverpool FC
Lead a team of Managers and Advisers to understand and contribute to the development of a clear strategy for the Ticket Service team. To then effectively translate and deliver that strategy in the form of consistently high-quality service to fans, customers and internal stakeholders by resolving complaints and queries, managing fulfilment processes and proactively providing useful information on behalf of Liverpool FC. To provide leadership to the team with a view to retain all members and to drive incremental revenue.
- Continually drive the operational performance and quality standards delivered by the Ticketing Service department within the constraints of the Ticketing Service budget, ensuring agreed service levels and KPIs are met.
- Lead, motivate, develop and performance manage the Ticketing Service team to deliver quality service, ensuring that they are equipped with the right information to deliver a high-quality service to our fans and customers.
- Manage recruitment, training and attrition ensuring we have the quality people with the skills needed to deliver best in class service and the flexibility to respond to business activity within the operation.
- Work closely with the Forecasting & Planning Manager and Systems Efficiency Manager to identify and deliver systems and process improvements, planning to optimise the experience FE can deliver.
- To initiate, develop and implement opportunities to enhance the service offering to our seasonal GA and all match day supporters. Manage and resolve all complaints and queries, including high profile contacts or those escalated from other departments, through window transactions, email, telephony and letters and any new channels introduced by the club.
- To oversee the account management of seasonal GA to ensure their continued satisfaction and ultimate retention.
- To create, develop and implement a clear and robust renewal policy for all seasonal supporters.
- To support the wider Ticketing and Hospitality team by ensuring that that key data and insight is available in a timely manner.
- To track team performance through the creation and development of a suite of targeted KPI’s. To report performance to the VP - Ticketing & Hospitality on a regular basis.
- To drive improvement in, and development of, systems, ensuring each system remains fit for purpose. To ensure the Ticketing Services team have the required knowledge and skill to ensure error free system usage. Systems currently include – EMS/SestGeek/Sales Force/MITEL.
- To drive improvement and refinement of processes, to ensure effective governance for the team, including Renewal/Retention/Fulfilment.
- To manage the Ticketing Service budget including supplier contracts, creation of purchase orders, invoices etc.
- To provide effective stakeholder management across the wider Ticketing & Hospitality team and other Commercial functions as appropriate.
- To lead and/or participate in project activity from time to time.
- Lead a monthly team meeting to share team performance and progress towards achievement of strategy and objectives.
- Ensure that adequate business continuity plans are in place and understood and that all areas of compliance are met (cash reconciliation, Health & Safety, GDPR & DPA Compliance).
- Look externally to leaders in service and contact centre operations for improvement inspiration and ideas, keep up to date with current trends in marketplace and related industries.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
This section is to define/qualify the expertise/capability which is ESSENTIAL to meet job demands.
- Previous experience delivering service in face to face and remote service scenarios
- Knowledge of Customer Experience or contact centres in a multi-channel, multi-product environment.
- Background in high-level account management
- Proven track record of managing budgets
- Line Management, development and performance management skills
- Ability to deliver results through others.
Essential Functional / Technical Skills
- Able to interact positively at all levels within the Club and a good team player.
- Able to effectively negotiate with and influence colleagues and others to achieve a successful outcome.
- Dynamic and able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills – with a focus on accuracy and quality at all times.
- Able to exercise tact and diplomacy in an organisational setting; discrete at all times.
- Has a 'can do' approach and works to exceed expectations.
- Able to work under pressure to tight project deadlines and can adapt to differing demands;
- Is able to work well unsupervised, demonstrating initiative and the ability to be proactive
- Computer literate and highly proficient in MS Office software, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Executives in Sport Group are retained on behalf of Liverpool Football Club to appoint a Senior Ticketing Services Manager. All direct applications and CV's will be forwarded to The Executives in Sport Group.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
We ask that applicants complete our diversity monitoring form. You are not obliged to answer any of these questions but the more information you supply, the more effective our monitoring will be. All information supplied is anonymous and will not be viewed by recruiting managers
(please copy and paste the link into your browser)