Senior Events Executive & Operations
Purpose Of Role:
A vital role within the team, assisting with the Operational Delivery of Club London with particular attention on the delivery of an annual calendar of innovative Client Engagement Events and Match Day Enhancements. With the expectation that these will elevate our clients experience and are a blend of complimentary / inclusive events, as well as paid for events, with a clear focus on ROI and profitability.
Aside from the above, this role will assist with ensuring Club London always deliver exceptional client service by focusing on the full end to end client journey and all the various touch points involved. They will also assist with pre / match day planning, delivery and follow up including the administration of Club London Guestlists, Table Plans and other match day documents as well as collating and analysing client feedback.
The above is not an exhaustive, other elements and support may also be required.
- Thinking creatively and proactively present new delivery / event concepts
- Experience within the Hospitality and Events Industry is a must
- Assisting the world class delivery of Club London Match Days
- Use Dynamics and Zkipster to drive a “data first” approach to event delivery
- Demonstrate commercial awareness when building additional events calendar
- Gather and analyze feedback to deliver an “always improving” client experience
- Effective reporting and excellent IT Skills
- Ensuring a “solution first” to problem solving
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills both internally and externally
- Attention to detail, excellent organization and able to think critically are crucial
- Uses initiative to thrive under pressure and adept at meeting difficult deadlines
- Able to organize, think creatively and lead by example
- A true Team Player capable of supporting across all of Club London
West Ham is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion / belief, marital status, or pregnancy / maternity