Sales and Services Executive
Our people are as committed to the success of the company as the players are to winning trophies. We offer a unique and exciting working environment, excellent training, with recognition and rewards for the part each individual plays. Sounding good so far?
The Sales and Service team is the first port of call for Manchester United’s valued members, season ticket holders, fans, and prospective customers with queries around ticketing, membership, match day updates and more.
As a Sales and Service Executive you will join growing team responding to these enquiries in a highly professional and informed manner, identifying effective solutions where appropriate. You will look to identify any opportunity to recommend additional Manchester United products to enhance the customer experience – with fantastic incentives in place for team members that reach individual sales targets. Both permanent and 12-month FTC opportunities are available.
- Predominately based on sociable shift patterns of 8am-4pm and 10am-6pm Monday- Friday + match/event days – we will let you know your shift pattern well in advance (one month)
- Ensure every interaction with the Club is delivered to the highest standard of professionalism, accuracy and in line with guidelines.
- Handling telephone calls, emails and face-to-face enquiries (inbound and outbound) which are primarily related to fans and the venue as well ensuring sensitive cross promotion of all product lines.
- To deliver first contact resolution with all supporter enquiries, whilst ensuring all complaints and areas of supporter dissatisfaction are handled appropriately and to the high standard expected of the club.
You need to be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service, and the ability to resolve queries or complaints quickly and effectively.
- Excelling in a target driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivation, enthusiasm, and ability to work under pressure.
- An ability to contribute new ideas to help deliver personal and team operational performance.
- Basic Salary £23,000 p.a. plus £120 fee per matchday.
- Bonus structure.
- Permanent and 12-month Fixed Term Contracts are available.
Manchester United endeavour to respond to all job application, however, please consider that we receive a high volume of applications, and this may not always possible.
Due to this post being in regulated activity, the potential employee may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check at the appropriate level.
Manchester United FC & Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and adults at risk in our workplace.
Manchester United FC & Group positively welcomes and seeks to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment. We encourage applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or nationality.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application and perform at your best, please do not hesitate to contact us to make a request; we are here to help.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to you before applying for any of our roles.