We are looking for individuals with experience of working in Customer Service, Retail and Sales with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, increasing sales and maximising revenue to join us in our Retail Department at Nottingham Forest Football Club.
Opportunities are available on a casual Matchday arrangement, so if you have other commitments, then this is an ideal job to fit around you. Retail Assistants will work in our Megastore, assisting customers with identifying and purchasing products both in store and over the phone.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Recommend items that fit customers’ needs and wants.
- Keep up to date with product information and stock and be able to describe accurately and sell product features, benefits and pricing or any special promotions.
- Advise on stock availability and special promotions.
- Perform till sales and take payments by cash or card.
- Take inbound calls, process and arrange orders and deliveries, and proactively resolve queries and complaints professionally, escalating to your Manager where appropriate.
- Maintain a fully stocked store, replenishing when required, ensuring merchandising is correctly priced and attractively displayed.
- Carry out accurate shirt printing and take part in regular stock checks and stocktakes.
- Arrange customer orders and deliveries, whilst exceeding customer expectations by going the extra mile in unique situations.
- Have the ability to demonstrate a friendly style and work effectively under pressure.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Demonstrate a flair for delighting the customer and exceeding their expectations.
- Enjoy working with the public; be polite, friendly, helpful and confident at handling tricky situations.
- Be able to listen carefully and effectively communicate with different types of customers.
- Have experience with using computerised equipment and systems such as tills / data entry / ticketing systems, although full training will be given.
- Have plenty of stamina, work well under pressure and during busy times, and demonstrate resilience and flexibility.
- Be reliable and trustworthy, work on your own initiative and be a true team player.
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to achieve in the role.
- Have basic mathematical skills, for dealing with payments and stock checks.
- You may be asked to undertake additional duties to those above, either on a temporary or permanent basis, which the Club reasonably believes you are capable of carrying out, or for which you will be trained.
- Relevant professional, ethical and health and safety standards apply.
- You will be required to demonstrate your commitment to equality, inclusion and anti-discrimination, at all times, including attending relevant training as and when required.
- You will be required to work on all home matchdays, so a flexible approach to days and hours of work is required.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications we receive daily, please state your name and the job role in the email subject bar on application as follows: NAME – JOB ROLE – APPLICATION
- Closing date: 14th May 2021
- Interview date: Week commencing 17th May 2021