Manchester United Foundation believes every young person should feel empowered to achieve their goals and uses the power of football and Manchester United to support young people to make positive choices in their live.
This is a new position working for Manchester United Foundation managing the commercial partners with the aim to build and maintain a positive relationship.
- Managing the commercial partners of the Foundation.
- Take full responsibility for every aspect of day-to-day partnership delivery (e.g., writing briefs, presentations, emails, contact and status reports, reporting, rights delivery, admin etc.)
- Understand partner business and expectations, continually using effective questioning to uncover needs.
- To be able to define sponsorship objectives with the partner and ensure that these are known by the whole team.
- To understand how they can integrate MUF into campaigns to address the objectives.
- Management of partners sponsorship rights with the club and ensuring that these rights are fully utilised by the partner.
- To ensure that the MUF CEO and EMT are regularly briefed on all major developments and initiatives concerning the partner relationships and promotional activities.
- To monitor performance to ensure that acquisition, revenue, and expense targets are met.
- Management and accountability of partner budget.
- Creative and dynamic with sound knowledge of all marketing platforms including digital/social.
- Ability to lead change and being innovative.
- Proven ability of engaging with a range of stakeholders and external partners to achieve strategic and contractual objectives.
- Previous experience managing partnerships, demonstrating a passion for innovation, creativity, and excellence.
- Strategic brand experience across a range of Blue-Chip brands/clients.
- Successful track record in managing third party business relationships.
- Ability to engage with a range of stakeholders to achieve strategic and contractual objectives.
- Able to build trusting, strategic and senior relationships with people.
- Able to influence, persuade, and negotiate at a senior level.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Strong team player – maintains energy and momentum within the team.
- To want to make a positive difference to young people.
- Hard working, enthusiastic and reliable.
- People Skills (Self-assured, build rapport, empathise with others, emotionally intelligent, approachable).
- Understanding of Safeguarding best practice