Pastry Chef de Partie
Location: Carrow Road, Norwich, NR1 1JE
Contract and Hours: 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7 as agreed including matchdays
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 per annum, plus Company Benefits
We are excited to present a new opportunity within the Catering Team for a motivated and talented Pastry Chef. In a fast paced and varied environment, we are searching for someone who is an excellent communicator, with an open-minded attitude and a pro-active problem solver. It is desirable for the successful applicant should be able to demonstrate experience working in a high-quality catering business, however not essential as the relevant training and development opportunities will be given.
The successful applicant will be involved in producing pastry items for all restaurant areas within Delia’s Canary Catering, always adhering to the Delia Smith brand and recipes.
Other key tasks/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the running of a pastry section in one of the matchday restaurants, producing a variety of dishes in line with menus and customer requirements
- Ensure that all recipes as set by a supervisory member of staff are followed accurately to maintain levels of quality
- Work within a pre-determined format to keep waste to a minimum, as far as possible
- Assist with maintaining and recording all aspects of Food Hygiene to meet Health and Safety Legislation and Requirements and the Club’s Food Management System.
In return, the successful candidate will have:
- An opportunity to work alongside a team who are totally committed to delivering food that meets Delia’s exacting standards
- A completely unique working environment that you won’t find anywhere else in Norfolk including a dedicated pastry kitchen
- Straight working shifts
- Variety in work due to our 11 different kitchens, operating different services
- Be provided chef whites which we will launder for you
- Support with learning and development, with opportunities to progress
The position will involve working weekends, evenings, and some bank holidays, so applicants must be able to work some unsociable hours depending on the needs of the business.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Canaries, click ‘Apply’ now to become our Pastry Chef de Partie!
Closing date: Friday 9th December 2022.
Norwich City Football Club are committed to ensuring equal opportunities are given to all and welcomes applications from all areas of the community regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage, and civil partnerships.