Partner Marketing Manager
5 / 02
An integral part of the Marketing team, this role is responsible for devising and implementing digital marketing strategies that deliver success for the club’s global and regional commercial partners.
Job title: Partnership Marketing Manager
Place of work: Stamford Bridge
Reporting to: Commercial Marketing Lead
Job function: An integral part of the Marketing team, this role is responsible for devising and implementing digital marketing strategies that deliver success for the club’s global and regional commercial partners.
• Work closely with the Commercial Partnerships team to ensure all partners contractual digital marketing assets and campaign activations are delivered to a best-in-class standard
• Develop season long marketing strategies to deliver against each partner’s brand and business objectives
• Lead and optimise the partner campaign process to deliver successful digital activations that meet specific KPIs
• Plan, execute and evaluate campaigns to be delivered across the club’s global marketing channels including: digital (web and app), social (organic and paid) and email amongst others
• Offer digital marketing expertise, insights and advice to help partners build successful campaigns
• Identify integration opportunities for Partners in the digital marketing initiatives of the Club
• Ensure partner marketing initiatives are approved against and meet the brand standards and guidelines of the Club
• Maintain & developing key internal relationships (e.g. Commercial team, Communications team, Creative Team, Insights Team, Chelsea TV)
• Line management of 2 x Partner Marketing Executives
• Manage and own the partnership campaign tracker – document and share the scheduling and delivery of all partner campaigns
• Campaign planning – lead the strategic planning and scheduling of partner campaigns
• Campaign delivery – ensure all campaign assets are delivered and optimised as agreed across the club’s marketing channels
• Campaign reporting - develop reporting infrastructure with the internal Insights team to analyse, evaluate and optimize the impact of partner activations
Measures of Performance:
• Partner specific objectives
• Key campaign KPIs as set out for each campaign.
• Excellent collaborative relationships with key stakeholders.
• Progressive marketing approach that focuses on campaign execution.
• Organised and able to prioritise workloads.
• Meeting deadlines and prioritizing workload.
• Minimum of 5 years digital marketing experience
• Strong understanding of digital and social marketing best practices (including paid and organic social media)
• Experience of writing, managing, and delivering integrated digital marketing campaigns utilising a full range of marketing tools and channels.
• Experience of working in a sponsorship/commercial partnership environment
• Familiarity with sponsorship contracts and rights packages
• Ability to articulate and influence key strategic decisions, build relationships and manage multiple stakeholders.
• Outstanding organisational and project management skills.
• Creative flair and confidence with a positive attitude. .
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work in a demanding environment.
• Educated to degree level or relevant marketing qualification.
• Proactive team player able to work individually and as part of a team.
The Employee must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relations amongst Employees and customers.