Partner Marketing Executive
16 / 06
We are looking for a Partner Marketing Executive to manage the end-to-end process for delivering the club’s commercial partners’ marketing campaigns across Chelsea FC channels. You will be responsible for the planning, delivery and evaluation of contractual marketing campaigns across digital, social, email, content and match day.
Job Title – Partner Marketing Executive
Location – Stamford Bridge
Hours – Permanent, 35 hours per week, 5 from 7
As a member of the Chelsea team you will become part of a long and proud history in the heart of iconic west London, which dates back to the club’s founding in 1905. Since that time the club has won every major domestic and international trophy, being crowned English, European and world champions in the process.
Chelsea are a club which proudly strives to be the best in everything we do, on and off the pitch, as shown by the further success of our Women’s and Academy sides, as well as the excellent work in the community undertaken by the Chelsea Foundation, while engaging with our many supporters from a wide range of backgrounds at home in the UK and around the world.
If you’re motivated and want to help us win more trophies, you’ve got a place here at Chelsea!
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a Partner Marketing Executive to manage the end-to-end process for delivering the club’s commercial partners’ marketing campaigns across Chelsea FC channels. You will be responsible for the planning, delivery and evaluation of contractual marketing campaigns across digital, social, email, content and match day. Duties include:
- Support the Partner Marketing Manager in delivering the end-to-end partner campaign management process from briefing through to delivery and evaluation to meet agreed campaign KPIs
- Build strategic campaign plans to be delivered across the club’s global and local marketing channels including: digital (web and app), social, email and match day amongst others
- Offer marketing expertise, insights and advice to help partners build successful campaigns
- Develop campaign reports with the Insights team to analyse, evaluate and optimize the impact of partner activations
- Work closely with the Commercial Partnerships Activation team to ensure all partners contractual marketing assets and campaign activations are delivered to a best-in-class standard
- Ensure the club’s partners maximize the use of marketing rights and benefits to drive their key brand and business objectives
- Identify integration opportunities for Commercial Partners in the Marketing initiatives of the Club
- Ensure partner marketing initiatives are approved against and meet the brand standards and guidelines of the Club
- Maintain & developing key internal relationships (e.g. Commercial team, Communications team, Creative Team, Insights Team, Chelsea TV)
- Manage and own the partnership campaign tracker – document and share the scheduling and delivery of all partner campaigns
- Manage the partner campaign dashboard – own the campaign results dashboard to ensure all results and insights are accessible
- Campaign planning – host and attend campaign planning meetings to inform the strategic planning and scheduling of partner campaigns
- Campaign delivery – ensure all campaign assets are delivered on time and as agreed across the club’s marketing channels
- Campaign reporting – produce detailed reports for each campaign highlighting key insights, successes and areas for optimisation
Must Haves/qualified by demonstrable experience to the level required:
- Proven experience within marketing.
- Experience of writing, managing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns utilising a full range of marketing tools and channels.
- Experience of working in a sponsorship/commercial partnership environment
- Familiarity with sponsorship contracts and rights packages
- Solid understanding of digital and social marketing best practices
- Ability to articulate and influence key strategic decisions, build relationships and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Outstanding organisational and project management skills.
- Creative flair and confidence with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work in a demanding environment.
- Proactive team player able to work individually and as part of a team.
What We Offer:
Our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion:
At Chelsea we recognise that the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths and we are taking positive action to ensure our existing colleagues and job applicants can fully be themselves and bring their own unique experiences and perspectives to Chelsea FC. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
If you need reasonable adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter, who will be able to advise and support you.
Chelsea FC and the Foundation is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups). We therefore require all successful applicants to complete a DBS Check prior to starting employment. Depending on the role, successful applicants may also be required to undergo other child protection screening where appropriate.