Kit Assistant - Women's Team
Job Location Sydenham Highschool Sports Ground, London, SE26 5BG
Contract Type Full-time
Salary/ ROP Competitive
To assist in the management, preparation and distribution for all training and match day kit for the Women’s players and employees.
You will be responsible for…
- Responsible for all training and match day kit
- Printing and allocating training kit for all players at the beginning of and during each season and maintaining accurate records throughout
- Responsible for the allocation and printing of kit for all Women Team’s employees at the beginning of and during each season
- Co-coordinating transporting match kit to home and away games
- Ensuring all respective kit areas are kept neat and tidy
- Maintaining exemplary housekeeping standards both at home and away venues.
- Process the order of new kit for the Women’s Team so that orders are delivered prior to the start of the season
- Assist the Kit Department as and when necessary.
- To work on all training days and travel to home & away fixtures
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by line manager
- Upholding and promoting the Club’s policies and procedures, including Health and Safety, Safeguarding and Equal Opportunities policies and procedures.
You will have…
- A full clean driving license and able to drive a kit van
- An excellent communicator and listening skills and able to build trusted working relationships (essential)
- Availability to work unsociable hours including weekends and evenings
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Committed to continuing professional development
- Confidential and trustworthy
- IT proficient – with an appreciation for computerised stock taking/recording
- Punctual and presentable
Crystal Palace Football Club is committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare and protection of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As such, the post holder will be subject to any relevant security checks as required.