A vacancy has arisen for a kit assistant to join us at Vitality Stadium.
Title: Kit Assistant
Reports to: Kit Manager
To ensure the efficient delivery of the laundry and kit, and support the first and development teams. The post holder will assist the Kit Manager in all kit and training equipment requirements, including both matchday and training.
- To aid the team's kit requirements, ensuring that all day-to-day duties are completed.
- To deal with the first team management and staff's kit requirements.
- To assist with kit distribution as required by the kit manager.
- Assist in monitoring kit stock levels. This may include helping the kit manager complete stock checks.
- Ensure the correct kit and equipment is provided for all home and away games.
- Laundry room washing, drying, folding, and putting away kits from training and matches.
- You will be expected to maintain high standards of work, keeping the whole work area of the department clean, tidy and organised. This may include occasional sweeping and general tidying of the kit room, boot room and changing rooms.
- To undertake set responsibilities with full knowledge of the importance of confidentiality and the club's relevant policies.
- Hard working
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work well individually and within a team environment
- Social skills and communication skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Flexible and adaptable to change
In return for your hard work and commitment to us, you will receive a competitive reward package which will include, but is not limited to:
- Free onsite parking
- Season ticket
- Discounts at the club Superstore
- Contribution towards eye tests
- Discounts and benefits from partners and local businesses
- Club pension scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
Please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com by Monday 18th October 2021. For any queries relating this vacancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com AFC Bournemouth is an equal opportunities employer and ensures that staff and volunteers are able to achieve their full potential. AFC Bournemouth values the diversity of its workforce and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community (Equality Act 2010).
We actively encourage applications from women, and individuals from Black, Asian and Mixed-Heritage backgrounds.
For further information on accessibility within the stadium please contact us.
AFC Bournemouth is committed to protecting all children, young persons, and adults at risk in its care or attending its premises and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
We strive to create a positive and safe environment and ensure all who interact with the club feel safe, protected, and heard