At Manchester United we aim to be the best on and off the pitch – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets us apart from the competition.
Our people are as committed to the success of the company as the players are to winning trophies. We offer a unique and exciting working environment, excellent training, with recognition and rewards for the part each individual plays. Sounding good so far?
We are looking for a creative, passionate, and ambitious Junior Producer to join our Original Productions team. Basic production experience beneficial but we are looking for a candidate with strong appetite to learn and progress.
The club is looking to expand our original content output and this role will see the successful candidate supporting the production of documentaries, podcasts, archive features and short form series.
- Contribute to the development of narrative-based ideas across all genres (documentaries, podcasts, archive features etc.) about our Men’s, Women’s, and Academy teams.
- Contribute to researching stories.
- Editing various forms of video and audio content with the ability to navigate through broad archives.
- Support the production of multiple projects across the team.
- Assisting directing camera crews on filming days where required and occasionally performing second camera duties.
- Liaising with our wider content teams, manage the production of support content for key projects (including any required edits).
- Creative Storytelling – must know how to create engaging stories for our fans
- Editing Skills – proficient in editing software (Premiere Pro), additional basic knowledge of Photoshop, Audition, After Effects desirable
- Organised & disciplined – there will be a high volume of projects produced during the calendar year, so the successful candidate will have to be able to work across several such projects at the same time and prioritise accordingly
- Interpersonal skills – ability to get the best out of contributors
- Good communicator – ability to communicate effectively across multiple teams
- Basic football knowledge desirable, knowledge of history of Manchester United preferred but not essential
If you would like to join the team and be part of our mission, to win the United way, please submit your application by 7th October 2022.
Manchester United endeavour to respond to all job application, however, please consider that we receive a high volume of applications, and this may not always possible.
Due to this post being in regulated activity, the potential employee may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check at the appropriate level.
Manchester United FC & Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and adults at risk in our workplace.
Manchester United FC & Group positively welcomes and seeks to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment. We encourage applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or nationality.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application and perform at your best, please do not hesitate to contact us to make a request; we are here to help.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to you before applying for any of our roles.