Junior Development and Experiences Executive
Location: Carrow Road, Norwich, NR1 1JE
Contract and Hours: 40 hours per week, and 5 days out of 7 as agreed including matchdays
Salary: £22,672 per annum, plus company benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced candidate to join the Commercial Team at Norwich City Football Club in the role of Junior Development & Experiences Executive. The commercial team are responsible for retaining and securing new revenue streams for the football club, both short and long term.
This position will support the Junior Development and Memberships Manager focusing on the club’s membership scheme, matchday experiences and junior fanbase, with a focus on growth, engagement, and retention. The role will also play a key part within the wider commercial team assisting the delivery of essential matchday and non-matchday activity.
Key tasks/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the administration and fulfilment of all junior and adult memberships and membership renewals
- Lead the day-to-day response to supporter queries and enquiries via all customer service channels including email, and telephone providing an excellent level of customer service to supporters at all times, demonstrating the willingness to go the extra mile
- Assist with the delivery of all junior and adult membership events.
- Take responsibility for the Junior Canaries website, ensuring it is continuously updated whilst maintaining a best-in-class junior experience
- Lead the delivery of the monthly junior canaries newsletter, whilst supporting the Junior Development & Memberships Manager in wider promotional campaigns
- Working with the relevant stakeholders, deliver and develop the Junior matchday activities, with a focus on leading the matchday FanZone
- Lead the annual delivery of pitch hire, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the best possible service is delivered
- Develop the relationship with the NCFC Women’s Team to support the department's delivery and growth across this audience
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, and enthusiasm about contributing to the success of the Commercial department and Club. They will also have demonstrable experience within a fast-paced environment and understand the importance of excellent communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Canaries, click ‘Apply’ now to become our Junior Development and Experiences Executive!
Closing date: Monday 2nd October 2023
Norwich City Football Club are committed to ensuring equal opportunities are given to all and welcomes applications from all areas of the community regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.
Norwich City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in the workplace. Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out for this post. Engagement will be subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure.