An exciting opportunity within Arsenal Creative Studio, responsible for the design execution for all manner of projects for the Club and our Partners.
We are looking for a Junior Designer who will be responsible for implementing world-class design work for Arsenal Creative Studio.
The role will be responsible for the design execution for all manner of club projects, from internal, to social media communications as well as Partner pitches and more.
Who we are
We are one of the most famous clubs in world football, with a rich heritage and history of success – read more about our history, here.
Beyond that, we are passionate about our local community and, behind the scenes, we have a wide variety of opportunities and career paths for all. We have a very defined purpose: to act for a winning team, culture and community. We achieve this by ensuring we are courageous in the pursuit of progress, we champion our community and each other, and that we do the right thing (even when no one is looking).
- Bringing design excellence across digital (and occasionally print) assets for our club and Partner briefs.
- Becoming a guardian of the Arsenal visual brand identity, understanding it deeply and helping to develop it gradually with the wider design team.
- Delivering work on time and to brief, understanding how to interpret design briefs to get the very best creative outcome.
- Communicating clearly and openly with the wider Creative Studio team about workloads, and ideas for how to push Arsenal’s design work forward.
What we are looking for
- Experience working within a design team at a brand, agency, or with a strong portfolio as a freelancer.
- An exciting portfolio of multi-platform work.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- A strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, focusing on Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Experience of designing for PowerPoint, Keynote and Figma a plus.
- A personable, collaborative mindset and strong team ethic.
- Exceptional eye for detail and a high bar of quality control.
Why choose us
At Arsenal, we want everyone to feel a sense of trust and belonging, so we are proud of both our club values and also what we offer to our employees. As one of our Gunners, you will receive:
- An exciting reward and recognition scheme
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with your length of service
- Great internal learning and development programmes
- A flexible hybrid working model
- Priority access to apply for match tickets
- A competitive health and wellbeing benefits package
- A leading Employee Assistance Programme
- Great discounts with some of our Partners
Arsenal for Everyone
Arsenal for Everyone is our commitment to promoting and embracing equality, diversity and inclusion, so that everyone connected to the club feels like they belong to the same Arsenal family. We believe that diversity of background, skills and experience drives our success on and off the pitch.
Disability Confident Leader
We are a Disability Confident Leader. We actively welcome applications from people with disabilities and long-term health conditions. If you need disability-related adjustments to the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
If you are likely to meet the definition of being a ‘disabled person’ according to the Equality Act 2010, we will offer you an interview if you meet the minimum criteria for a role. Please choose the option of a guaranteed interview on your application form. The information you share with us about your health or disability will not be used in recruitment decisions.