IPTV Systems Manager
An exciting opportunity to manage and develop the strategy for our IPTV and digital signage systems.
We are looking for an IPTV Systems Manager to develop the strategy for the Club’s IPTV and digital signage system. This important role will reach across the Club’s entire estate, including the Emirates Stadium.
Who we are
We are one of the most famous clubs in world football, with a rich heritage and history of success – read more about our history, here.
Beyond that, we are passionate about our local community and, behind the scenes, we have a wide variety of opportunities and career paths for all. We have a very defined purpose: to act for a winning team, culture and community. We achieve this by ensuring we are courageous in the pursuit of progress, we champion our community and each other, and that we do the right thing (even when no one is looking).
- Collaborating with the IPTV supplier to develop a solution that meets the objectives of the Commercial department.
- Managing the Club’s IPTV and digital signage system across the Club’s entire estate.
- Working with designers to ensure their ideas and concepts work on the IPTV and digital signage system.
- Ensuring the media output meets with branding guidelines.
- Documenting the design and operation of the IPTV and digital signage system.
- Developing emergency signage and protocols in collaboration with stadium management.
- Managing, motivating and developing an IPTV Support engineer.
- Working match days and supporting key non-match day events, including carrying out pre-match checks around the Stadium.
What we are looking for
- Technical and operational management within a production environment.
- Experience of using media scheduling and content management systems.
- Understanding of digital and broadcast workflows.
- Experience of Media asset management tools, encoders and play out system.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to travel to multiple sites (Full UK Driving license desirable).
- Flexibility with working patterns as this role will support on Matchdays.
Knowledge of the following:
- Cisco Stadium Vision or other IPTV platforms
- Signage Live
- Crestron/AV Spaces
- Video / Audio protocols and specifications
- TV Broadcast technology
- HTML and CSS experience preferable
Why choose us
At Arsenal, we want everyone to feel a sense of trust and belonging, so we are proud of both our club values and also what we offer to our employees. As one of our Gunners, you will receive:
- An exciting reward and recognition scheme
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with your length of service
- Great internal learning and development programmes
- A flexible hybrid working model
- Priority access to apply for match tickets
- A competitive health and wellbeing benefits package
- A leading Employee Assistance Programme
- Great discounts with some of our Partners
Arsenal for Everyone
Arsenal for Everyone is our commitment to promoting and embracing equality, diversity and inclusion, so that everyone connected to the club feels like they belong to the same Arsenal family. We believe that diversity of background, skills and experience drives our success on and off the pitch.
Disability Confident Leader
We are a Disability Confident Leader. We actively welcome applications from people with disabilities and long-term health conditions. If you need disability-related adjustments to the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
If you are likely to meet the definition of being a ‘disabled person’ according to the Equality Act 2010, we will offer you an interview if you meet the minimum criteria for a role. Please choose the option of a guaranteed interview on your application form. The information you share with us about your health or disability will not be used in recruitment decisions.