HR & Diversity Co-ordinator
Job Location Selhurst Park Stadium
Contract Type Full Time
Salary/ ROP Competitive based on experience
Crystal Palace Football Club are looking for an HR & Diversity Co-ordinator. This new and exciting role will have two main elements which include recruitment and EDI. This role will assist the Head of HR in achieving the EDI strategy for the Club by co-ordinating tasks and ensuring administration is carried out to the highest standard. The role will also involve assisting with carrying out recruitment administration for the Club.
You will be responsible for…
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Head of HR in developing the Inclusion, Diversity and Equalities strategy with clear objectives both internally and externally.
- Work with Head of HR to adhere to the Premier League Equality, Diversity and Inclusion standard and requirements.
- Annual Data Gathering and analysis to evidence compliance with PLEDIS standard and FLDC reporting.
- Identifying programme of events within the Club calendar that will demonstrate the Club’s commitment to improving equality and implementing these events.
- Support and participate in internal and external Working Groups.
- Aiding in the creation and development of annual external report outlining the progress of Crystal Palace Football Club’s diversity, inclusion and equality programme and its published targets.
- Identifying appropriate external network groups and employer brand through proactive engagement and membership
- Act as a champion for EDI across the business.
- Advertising roles on designated portals.
- Setting up of interviews including booking of rooms and participating in interviews.
- Liaising with candidates for all interview and training bookings including correspondences to successful and unsuccessful candidates.
- On boarding new hires from start to finish including, ID photo check, and document collection.
- Developing and administering training programs for casual workers. This will include identifying training needs and delivering training sessions.
- Attending and participating in job fairs, recruitment drives etc.
Match Day Responsibilities:
- Ensure the check in room is ready and fit for purpose each match day.
- Assist with the checking in and out of match day casual workers.
- Ensure all casual workers are wearing suitable clothing in accordance with the standards outlined by the Club.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by line manager.
- Upholding and promoting the Club’s policies and procedures, including Health and Safety, Safeguarding and Equal Opportunities policies and procedures.
You will have…
- A passion for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion along with some demonstrable experience working in EDI.
- Experience in interviewing and screening individuals
- A good understanding of the recruitment cycle including the learning and development element.
- Excellent communication skills
- An excellent administrator with a high attention to detail.
- Interested and passionate about human resources and people
- Proficient and experienced in using all Microsoft applications
- Passionate about EDI
- Personable, approachable and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised multi-tasker with excellent attention to detail.
- Discrete and able to keep sensitive information confidential
At Crystal Palace Football Club, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion is spirited and continues to grow due to the working environment, which makes all staff feel appreciated and welcomed. Crystal Palace Football Club do this by encouraging good relations and practices towards different groups and are committed to promoting employment opportunities that celebrate diversity.
Crystal Palace Football Club is committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare and protection of children and vulnerable people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As such, the post holder will be subject to any relevant security checks as required.