Hotel Day Receptionist
We’re looking for a Day Receptionist to join our busy hotel team to assist the hotel management team as well as delivering excellent customer service.
Job Title – Day Receptionist
Location – Stamford Bridge - Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea FC
Hours – Permanent, 40 hours per week, 5 from 7
As a member of the Chelsea team you will become part of a long and proud history in the heart of iconic west London, which dates back to the club’s founding in 1905. Since that time the club has won every major domestic and international trophy, being crowned English, European and world champions in the process.
Chelsea are a club which proudly strives to be the best in everything we do, on and off the pitch, as shown by the further success of our Women’s and Academy sides, as well as the excellent work in the community undertaken by the Chelsea Foundation, while engaging with our many supporters from a wide range of backgrounds at home in the UK and around the world.
If you’re motivated and want to help us win more trophies, you’ve got a place here at Chelsea!
What We’re Looking For:
For the second year running, Stamford Bridge’s Millennium and Copthorne hotels are recognised in The Caterer's Best Place to Work in Hospitality list.
The Stamford Bridge Millennium and Copthorne hotels are in the The Caterer’s top 30 elite employers in the Best Places to Work in Hospitality list, reaching number 24!
We’re looking for a Day Receptionist to join our busy hotel team to assist the hotel management team as well as delivering excellent customer service. Duties include:
- Being able to provide a professional and timely service with all customers
- Using our computer systems to efficiently check a guest in and out and all related stay transactions
- Delivering service and operation standards as per the hotels’ Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensuring health, safety and safeguarding protocols are adhered to
- Sharing property and company information to ensure commercial and operational success
- Assisting with fire evacuations
- Being familiar, appreciative and wiling to assist night time operations
- Enrolling guests confidently into the brand’s loyalty programme
- Comply with standards of grooming whilst maintaining excellent standards of personal hygiene
Must Haves/qualified by demonstratable experience to the level required:
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience of working in a busy environment.
- Good presentation skills
Nice to Haves:
- Opera booking system experience
- Previous experience within a hotel environment
What We Offer:
Our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion:
At Chelsea we recognise that the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths and we are taking positive action to ensure our existing colleagues and job applicants can fully be themselves and bring their own unique experiences and perspectives to Chelsea FC. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
If you need reasonable adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter, who will be able to advise and support you.
Chelsea FC and the Foundation is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups). We therefore require all successful applicants to complete a DBS Check prior to starting employment. Depending on the role, successful applicants may also be required to undergo other child protection screening where appropriate.