Hospitality & Venue Marketing Executive
We’re looking for a Hospitality & Venue Marketing Executive to play an integral part in the Marketing team. This role is responsible for the delivery of marketing campaigns for the club’s commercial business including Hospitality (Club Chelsea) and Venue (Stadium Tours, Meetings & Events).
Job Title – Hospitality & Venue Marketing Manager
Location – Stamford Bridge
Hours – Permanent – 35 hours, any 5 from 7
As a member of the Chelsea team you will become part of a long and proud history in the heart of iconic west London, which dates back to the club’s founding in 1905. Since that time the club has won every major domestic and international trophy, being crowned English, European and world champions in the process.
Chelsea are a club which proudly strives to be the best in everything we do, on and off the pitch, as shown by the further success of our Women’s and Academy sides, as well as the excellent work in the community undertaken by the Chelsea Foundation, while engaging with our many supporters from a wide range of backgrounds at home in the UK and around the world.
If you’re motivated and want to help us win more trophies, you’ve got a place here at Chelsea!
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a Hospitality & Venue Marketing Executive to play an integral part in the Marketing team. This role is responsible for the delivery of marketing campaigns for the club’s commercial business including Hospitality (Club Chelsea) and Venue (Stadium Tours, Meetings & Events). The marketing executive will support each area in achieving their commercial targets through the planning, execution and analysis of marketing campaigns. Duties include:
- Support the Marketing Manager with the end-to-end campaign management process to meet agreed campaign KPIs
- Build strategic campaign plans to be delivered across the club’s global marketing channels including: digital (web and app), social, email and match day amongst others
- Offer marketing expertise, insights and advice to help build commercially successful campaigns
- Brief and develop campaign level assets alongside in-house creative team to meet campaign requirements
- Develop campaign reports with the Insights team to analyse, evaluate and optimize the impact of activations
- Develop match-by-match marketing plans to support in Club Chelsea sales objectives, targeted by product & audiences
- Develop and execute audience led strategy to drive Tours and Museum ticket sales
- Develop and evolve brand positioning for Club Chelsea and Stadium Tours
- Maintain & developing key internal relationships (e.g. Commercial team, Communications team, Creative Team, Insights Team, Chelsea TV)
- Campaign planning – host and attend campaign planning meetings to inform the strategic planning and scheduling of campaigns
- Campaign delivery – ensure all campaign assets are produced and delivered on time and as agreed
- Campaign reporting – produce detailed reports for each campaign highlighting key insights, successes and areas for optimisation
Must Haves/qualified by demonstrable experience to the level required:
- Proven marketing experience.
- Experience of writing, managing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns utilising a full range of marketing tools and channels.
- Solid understanding of digital and social marketing best practices
- Outstanding organisational and project management skills.
- Creative flair and confidence with a positive attitude. .
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work in a demanding environment.
- Proactive team player able to work individually and as part of a team.
Nice to Haves:
- Educated to degree level or relevant marketing qualification.
What We Offer:
Our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion:
At Chelsea we recognise that the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths and we are taking positive action to ensure our existing colleagues and job applicants can fully be themselves and bring their own unique experiences and perspectives to Chelsea FC. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
If you need reasonable adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter, who will be able to advise and support you.
Chelsea FC and the Foundation is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups). We therefore require all successful applicants to complete a DBS Check prior to starting employment. Depending on the role, successful applicants may also be required to undergo other child protection screening where appropriate.