Head of Performance Analysis - Academy
Lead, oversee and coordinate the performance analysis support provision for all Academy age groups.
Manage the day-to-day operations of the analysis function in line with the overarching Performance Services 5-year plan.
Design the performance analysis provision for the elite players within the Academy, monitoring and tracking development using objective and subjective data aligned to the What it Takes to Develop Model (WITTD).
Oversee Academy philosophy and methodology, aiding with the vision of the Academy to support the Academy Heads of Coaching for coach education.
Actively participate in wider Academy management projects (WAMT).
- Lead the support provision and requirements of the analysis function within the Academy to effectively provide an evidence-based support system for our WITTD model.
- Utilise objective markers to provide clarity around team philosophy and individual role requirements using the WITTD model.
- Use the individual role requirements as basis upon which individual player development plans (IDP’s) can be created and measured over time.
- Align feedback delivery of match and educational content to all players and coaching staff, ensuring the most applicable method and style is used, including the use of specialist software.
- Oversee individual analysis from U12 – U23 age groups using subjective and objective data to inform the Academy Management Team (AMT) in line with the WITTD model.
- Manage the MCFC Academy performance analysis budget in line with the 5-year plan.
- Actively participate in the Performance Analysis Senior Leadership Team to ensure the performance analysis strategy is being realised.