Football Development Coordinator
In this exciting new role, you will coordinate the development of grassroots football delivery.
We have an exciting opportunity to join LFC Foundation as a Football Development Coordinator. In this exciting new role, you will coordinate the development of grassroots football delivery. You will work closely with the Liverpool Football Club Academies, Liverpool County FA, Liverpool City Council and local leagues, the post holder will expand all LFC Foundation football provisions.
What will you be doing?
• Develop and expand LFC Foundation’s Mini Players, TAA, Football Camps & wider football programmes across the Liverpool City Region assisting the Senior Football Development Coordinator
• Work closely with LFC Academies to identify talent across all football areas
• Coordinate and lead to ensure high quality coaching is delivered across all football programmes
• Ability to deliver high quality football sessions across all football programmes
• Ensure all pathways and opportunities are inclusive and accessible to all
• Ensure effective collection of all monitoring and evaluation data
• Record data on LFC Foundation databases.
• Provide timely reports and analysis of performance
• Ensure the safeguarding of participants and staff is at the forefront of all decisions and Foundation safeguarding policy is adhered to at all times.
• Provide content for LFC Foundation social media
• Support other Foundation programmes and activities as required
Who are we looking for?
To be successful you will have experience of delivering a football programme to foundation and primary age children, with knowledge and experience of working in the community or in grassroots football. You will have a graduate or equivalent experience in sports coaching, with experience in writing reports and excellent IT skills. You’ll have an understanding of football structures and development pathways at local, regional and national level in relation to talent identification, with project management skill to plan, set and achieve objectives within strict deadlines.
You’ll have a level 2 in football or higher qualification in related subject, experience and/or qualification in talent identification and flexibility of availability to work evenings and weekends if required. Having experience of developing and delivering coach education curriculum would be an advantage, but not required.
Why should you apply?
This is a full-time fixed term contract role working 35 hours per week on a 5 out of 7 days basis with some evening and weekend work required. This role is based across LFC Foundation office in the city centre office and at Anfield Sports and Community centre office with some flexibility for homeworking. Some events may also take place in other parts of the UK or Internationally.
To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days) and a contributory pension scheme.
You will have access to our benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts, and a selection of benefit schemes you can join. There are opportunities to get involved with volunteering through our LFC Foundation to give back to the local community.
We aspire to be the most inclusive club in world football - providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it`s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our Club stronger. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment. This role is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Looking to hold interviews within the month of August