Digital Motion Designer
We have an exciting opportunity to join our talented creative department at LFC as a Digital Motion Designer, where your work will be seen by millions of fans all over the globe. In this varied role, you will be focused on supporting LFC’s commercial growth across all digital revenue areas, creating engaging content for social and broadcast channels.
What will you be doing?
- Develop exciting digital themes to support campaigns and social activations, helping sell the work into relevant stakeholder groups and other key business contacts.
- Generate graphics for LFCTV, LFCTVGO, YouTube and other club-operated social channels.
- Support digital design projects from conception to production, including social media, integrated marketing campaigns, web-assets, graphics, video graphics.
- Work within the areas of motion and video editing.
- Refine images and video using industry-standard software.
- Originate smart typographic effects within an established brand/ID system.
- Nurture and uphold brand consistency throughout all creative output.
- Maintain a high bar, ensuring only quality work is created.
- Where necessary, use planning tools and processes to streamline capacity.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful, you will be able demonstrate hands-on experience with Adobe software such as After-Effects and Photoshop. You’ll need to also show proficiency in industry-standard areas such as typography and layout. You will have digital-graphic design experience across social, video, mobile and web platforms and will have developed your knowledge and expertise within a commercial setting.
You’ll be conversant with trends, specifically the sports industry, while maintaining a watchful eye on technology shifts, particularly across younger age groups and recognising behaviour changes and style movements. You will demonstrate an ability to always be thinking creatively, delivering smart concepts that hit the mark. A good understanding of storyboarding would be useful. You`ll have the foresight to put yourself in the mind of the user, with the ability to complement the team with your positive, well-organised and flexible approach to the work and you`ll always maintain a high degree of design accuracy.
You must be a natural team player, a problem-solver and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. This is a busy, fast-paced role so the ability to keep a cool head under pressure and meet deadlines is important with flexibility to meet the demands of the business.
Why should you apply?
This is a full-time permanent role working 35hours per week on a 5 from 7-day basis. Your main base will be our Head Office in Liverpool City Centre which is close to local bars, shops and restaurants and has great views over the river Mersey.
To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days) and a contributory pension scheme.
You will have access to our benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts, and a selection of benefit schemes you can join. There are opportunities to get involved with volunteering through our LFC Foundation to give back to the local community.
We aspire to be the most inclusive club in world football - providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it`s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our Club stronger. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.