Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Carrow Road, Norwich, NR1 1JE
Contract and Hours: 40 hours per week, any 5 days out of 7 as agreed
Salary: £25,000 per annum, plus Company Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced candidate to join the Marketing Team at Norwich City Football Club in the role of Digital Marketing Executive. The role will be responsible for delivering the Club’s digital marketing strategy, helping to maximise commercial returns.
- Day-to-day lead on all digital marketing activities, including paid social (primarily Facebook but also Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn), paid search and SEO.
- Work with the club’s Websites & Systems Manager to ensure SEO best practices are in place, utilising tools such as SEM Rush to consistently monitor and enhance Digital performance.
- Proactively report back on digital performance and provide recommendations on how to elevate future activity based on previous learnings.
- Responsible for executing the Digital Marketing elements of wider Marketing campaigns for both Norwich City Football Club and Delia’s Canary Catering brands.
- Proactively liaise with the wider Commercial product holders and Technology department to ensure their Digital Marketing objectives are being met.
- To act in a manner that supports the Club’s Values of Growth, Integrity, Belonging, Resilience, Pride and Commitment
This is an excellent role for someone with a passion for digital marketing, and an appetite to grow and evolve the club’s ongoing digital activity. The ideal candidate will be commercially minded, ensuring that they stay current and inspired with digital research as a way of proactively advising on how to enhance digital performance.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1-2 years in a Digital Marketing role
- Experience running paid social and search campaigns
- Experience using tools such as Hotjar and SEM Rush
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and a willingness to upskill to GA4
- Strong copywriting skills, with an understanding on the importance of tone of voice working across multiple brands
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Canaries, click ‘Apply’ now to become our Digital Marketing Executive!
Closing date: Monday 20 March 2023
Norwich City Football Club are committed to ensuring equal opportunities are given to all and welcomes applications from all areas of the community regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.