Digital & CRM Executive
Swansea City AFC are looking for a Digital & CRM Executive to join the team.
JOB TITLE Digital & CRM Executive
RESPONSIBLE TO Head of Digital
RESPONSIBLE FOR NA
SALARY Dependent on experience
WORKING HOURS 40 hours per week
CONTRACT Permanent Contract
BENEFITS 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
Cycle to Work Scheme
Private Medical Insurance & Health Cash Plan
2 x Complimentary match tickets
Discounted Club merchandise
Enhanced Family Leave Payments
To assist in managing & developing the club’s digital and targeting communications. This includes the official club website & app, CRM and other digital channels to ensure that the club delivers an exceptional level of supporter engagement and strong commercial return.
- Work in conjunction with the club’s media and commercial departments to help deliver successful digital campaigns for the club & sponsors and partners (including social media)
- Work with the Head of Digital to create Marketing & CRM strategies using Sports Alliance Campaign Manager to encourage customer retention and loyalty.
- Analyse engagement across all of the digital channels and drive the department KPIs.
- Map customer journeys, analysing touch points to make every commercial campaign we run exceptional.
- Assist in developing segmented databases for targeted marketing activities.
- Responsible for reviewing campaign results and creating relevant reports, working out areas for improvement.
- Provide the marketing team with general support across regular commercial campaigns and launches.
- Review new digital technologies and keep the club at the forefront of digital in football.
- Regularly evaluate supporter research, market conditions and competitor data, and implement new digital strategies as appropriate.
- Ensure that the club’s digital assets are an effective part of the club’s wider marketing and communication strategies.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in a Marketing related discipline
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in using CRM + Email marketing tools
- Experienced in creating marketing performance reports
- Analytical & data-driven
- Great multitasker and well organised
- A positive attitude with ability to work under pressure
- High level of attention to detail
- Keen to learn and develop new skills/knowledge
Should an adequate number of applications be received prior to the closing date, Swansea City AFC reserve the right to remove this advert.
Due to a high demand in applications the Club will be unable to respond to those applicants who have not been shortlisted for interview.
SAFEGUARDING & WELFARE
The Company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people involved in activities and event at the Company. As part of the Company’s recruitment and selection process any offers of work involving working in regulated activity with children are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS Disclosure and barred list check (depending on the level of supervision, frequency, and nature of contact with children).
The Company may also conduct online searches of candidates who have been shortlisted as part of its safer recruitment procedures. Appropriate references will be required.
EQUALITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT
Swansea City AFC strives to ensure it provides an environment where everyone's rights, dignity and individual worth is respected and takes a zero-tolerance approach to any form of discrimination. Equal Opportunity is an integral part of our recruitment and selection process, and we welcome applications from all individuals who feel they meet the core requirements of the role.
We are particularly encouraging applications from women, disabled people and individuals from diverse ethnic communities who are currently under-represented within the
All appointments will be made on merit of skill and experience relative to the role.