Digital and Social Content Manager - Portsmouth FC
To manage an organisation's online presence by developing a strategy, producing outstanding forward-thinking content, analysing usage data, facilitating supporter service, and managing projects and campaigns.
Ensuring the clubs' social strategy is at the forefront of industry standards and pushing the boundaries of creativity.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead and manage all digital content across our digital and social channels to include match coverage, video features and social media.
- Drive innovative and creative content to ensure the Club channels are one of the best in the industry.
- Produce monthly reports to track key stats and monitor progress across the Club’s digital channels and website, identifying key targets and aims
- Manage and take full responsibility for the Digital Tracker, Monthly Event Calendar and Social Promotional Calendar to ensure a good level of communication within the commercial department.
- Liaise regularly with Club Shop, Pompey Academy, Pompey in the Community, Pompey Lottery and Pompey Women to support with coverage of events and promotion of their activities.
- Work with the Sponsorship department to take an active role in delivering digital sponsorship rights in an innovative and creative manner.
- Support the marketing team with promotion of key revenue generators, helping to formulate engaging and impactful marketing concepts and strategies
- Work closely with other internal departments to support the club's commercial objectives, taking an active role in doing so.
- Take an active role in delivering and instigating new initiatives and projects that help drive the Club forward reporting back to the CCO on a quarterly basis.
- Identify new ways and trends to communicate with fans and sponsors.
- Manage the social media support team ensuring company policy is adhered to.
- Providing mentoring and support to the social media executive to develop them in their role, whilst setting clear objectives and workflows.
- Utilise resources available from sponsors and partners.
- Ensure the Club’s digital presence is consistent with its brand guidelines, making the Pompey identity clear and defined.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion:
- As a key team member, you are committed to Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion, and best practice and promise to work with our colleagues, customers, stakeholders, and industry leaders to be the catalyst for change.
- You develop strategic action plans that prioritize and drive accountability around diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
You promote and support equal opportunities and create and maintain environments, platforms, and forums where our colleagues, customers and stakeholders feel welcomed to participate in and to be their true selves.
The Executives in Sport Group are retained on behalf of Portsmouth Football Club to appoint a Digital and Social Content Manager. All direct applications and CV's will be forwarded to The Executives in Sport Group.
We ask that applicants complete our diversity monitoring form. You are not obliged to answer any of these questions but the more information you supply, the more effective our monitoring will be. All information supplied is anonymous and will not be viewed by recruiting managers.
(please copy and paste the link into your browser)