Creative Video Editor
We’re looking for a Creative Video Editor to join Chelsea TV. This role focuses on creating high-quality, innovative, social and digital content.
Job Title – Creative Video Editor
Location – Stamford Bridge
Hours – Permanent – 35 hours, any 5 from 7
As a member of the Chelsea team you will become part of a long and proud history in the heart of iconic west London, which dates back to the club’s founding in 1905. Since that time the club has won every major domestic and international trophy, being crowned English, European and world champions in the process.
Chelsea are a club which proudly strives to be the best in everything we do, on and off the pitch, as shown by the further success of our Women’s and Academy sides, as well as the excellent work in the community undertaken by the Chelsea Foundation, while engaging with our many supporters from a wide range of backgrounds at home in the UK and around the world.
If you’re motivated and want to help us win more trophies, you’ve got a place here at Chelsea!
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a Creative Video Editor to join Chelsea TV. This role focuses on creating high-quality, innovative, social and digital content. Duties include:
- Supporting edit production and creative quality across all CTV projects.
- Creating and amplifying highly engaging content designed for all club native and social platforms.
- Understand what styles perform strongly across all individual club platforms.
- Work closely with all departments to consider brand style and creativity in our production.
- Participate strongly in creative development meetings and presentations.
- Regular proposal of new styles and trends to consider in our creative editing.
- Working across multiple projects at the same time and under occasional time pressures.
- Attend, or participate to internal and external content briefing to consider edit style in pre-production.
Must Haves/qualified by demonstrable experience to the level required:
- Proven experience as a Creative Video Editor
- Extensive knowledge of Premiere Pro.
- Extremely high-level examples of previous work.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Keen interest in football / sports.
Nice to Haves:
- Additional knowledge of motion gfx software (Adobe After Effects, Photoshop) would be an advantage.
- Successful “Best in class” edit-producer content examples.
- Experience of working within a brand strategy identity advantageous.
What We Offer:
Our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion:
At Chelsea we recognise that the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths and we are taking positive action to ensure our existing colleagues and job applicants can fully be themselves and bring their own unique experiences and perspectives to Chelsea FC. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
If you need reasonable adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter, who will be able to advise and support you.
Chelsea FC and the Foundation is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups). We therefore require all successful applicants to complete a DBS Check prior to starting employment. Depending on the role, successful applicants may also be required to undergo other child protection screening where appropriate.