An exciting opportunity to join our new Creative Studio delivering concepts and work that consistently aligns to our brand strategy, engages our supporters and helps to develop our brand globally.
We are looking for a Creative Team to help develop outstanding campaigns across a diverse range of projects and media. Ensuring we deliver a recognisable tone of voice and consistently outstanding creative output.
The Creative Team will join the newly formed Creative Studio, delivering concepts from ideation to execution, and work that consistently aligns to Arsenal’s brand strategy, engaging our supporters and helping to develop our brand globally.
Who we are
We are one of the most famous clubs in world football, with a rich heritage and history of success – read more about our history, here.
Beyond that, we are passionate about our local community and, behind the scenes, we have a wide variety of opportunities and career paths for all. We have a very defined purpose: to act for a winning team, culture and community. We achieve this by ensuring we are courageous in the pursuit of progress, we champion our community and each other, and that we do the right thing (even when no one is looking).
- Working closely with the Senior Creative to bring to life creative concepts for the club, across all touchpoints. Ensuring our creative output connects in real terms in an inspiring and emotional way with our global family of supporters.
- Taking a lead role in questioning and answering briefs and seeking opportunities to enhance existing output with proactive work.
- Generating a wealth of creative ideas, collaborating with the wider team to refine and bring them to fruition.
- Being an advocate for creative problem solving across the club and help to identify opportunity for creativity within departments that may not think to submit a brief to the Creative Studio.
- Key stakeholder for our brand strategy and club values when working alongside our partners and partnership development team on bigger campaign work.
- Helping to ensure Arsenal stays at the forefront of cultural and community relevance; keeping track of trends and cultural influences.
What we are looking for
- Experience as Creative duo at a leading brand or agency.
- An exciting portfolio of multi-platform work.
- Experience of generating creative concepts in response to creative briefs within an agreed timeframe.
- Strong sense of craft as well as ideation
- An understanding of how to engage with different audiences all over the world
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- A collaborative mindset and strong team ethic
- A positive and driven individual who has the drive and desire to move Arsenal Football Club forward
Why choose us
At Arsenal, we want everyone to feel a sense of trust and belonging, so we are proud of both our club values and also what we offer to our employees. As one of our Gunners, you will receive:
- An exciting reward and recognition scheme
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with your length of service
- Great internal learning and development programmes
- A flexible hybrid working model
- Discounted Arsenal season tickets
- A competitive health and wellbeing benefits package
- A leading Employee Assistance Programme
- Great discounts with some of our Partners
Arsenal for Everyone
Arsenal for Everyone is our commitment to promoting and embracing equality, diversity and inclusion, so that everyone connected to the club feels like they belong to the same Arsenal family. We believe that diversity of background, skills and experience drives our success on and off the pitch.
Disability Confident Leader
We are a Disability Confident Leader. We actively welcome applications from people with disabilities and long-term health conditions. If you need disability-related adjustments to the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
If you are likely to meet the definition of being a ‘disabled person’ according to the Equality Act 2010, we will offer you an interview if you meet the minimum criteria for a role. Please choose the option of a guaranteed interview on your application form. The information you share with us about your health or disability will not be used in recruitment decisions.