Brighton and Hove Albion FC are looking for a Content Planner to come and join the team!
Job Title: Content Planner
Employer: Brighton & Hove Albion
Location: American Express Community Stadium, Brighton
Hours: 35 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent
Deadline Day: 10th March 2023
About Brighton & Hove Albion FC
We are a local community club who compete at the highest levels of football on a global stage. Our ambition is to be a top ten Premier League club and a top four Women’s Super League club. A commitment to high performance and high professional standards is at the heart of everything we do.
A newly created position within our digital department
You will work closely with our digital, marketing and social media teams to create a best in class cross-departmental social content strategy. You will amplify the club’s brand whilst engaging with our amazing fan base and growing our audience globally. We need someone with creativity and innovation to write compelling social copy capitalising on media trends and technology.
Your creative background
Our ideal candidate will have substantial experience in digital content marketing, social media or content planning. Your background will ideally be in football or related sports.
To be successful in the role, you will have a data-driven approach to inform creative decision making and strategy to achieve objectives. You will have the ability to write and edit copy quickly and accurately while adapting to the brand’s tone of voice.
Our values play a pivotal role in our success
Our values are not just a list of words we expect our colleagues to learn, but a set of filters through which we deliver to each other, our fans, our partners and our sponsors. As a team we live and breathe these values and celebrate them with TEAAM Brighton awards each season.
Our values are:
- Treat People Well
- Exceed Expectations
- Aim High. Never Give Up
- Act with Integrity
- Make it Special
How we say thank you
In return for your hard work and commitment to us, you will receive a reward package which will include, but not limited to:
- Free breakfast and lunch when on site (fantastic healthy and tasty food provided by our inhouse chefs)
- 23 days leave plus 8 bank holidays rising to 28 days with length of service (pro rata for part time staff)
- Priority access to Premier League match tickets, subject to availability and access to free WSL tickets for 22/23 season (upon completion of probation)
- Free on-site parking at the Amex and the training ground
- MyAlbion Rewards – benefits and reward platform
- Employee Assistance Programme
- In-house training programme and Continuing Professional Development opportunities
- Discounts at the Club superstore and online
- Discounts and benefits from partners and local businesses
- Enhanced club pension scheme
- Access to occupational health and mental health support
- Group life protection
We are a Disability Confident employer
We are committed to supporting candidates with disabilities. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application, do not hesitate to get in touch with our People and Culture team.
We champion diversity and equality
We believe the club benefits from engaging with everyone from a variety of backgrounds, allowing us to meet the needs of a diverse audience. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
Safeguarding is part of everything we do
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expect all colleagues and volunteers to share this commitment.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate your right to work in the UK.