Commercial Sales Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and determined Commercial Sales Executive to join our Club and perform a key role within Nottingham Forest Football Club.
Within the role of the Commercial Sales Executive, you will ensure the commercial operations are administered and function efficiently ensuring the successful delivery of a Premier League hospitality experience for the NFFC supporters.
This is a great opportunity to join NFFC at an exciting time and be part of a successful Premier League Club that is passionate about its people.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Respond to customer enquiries, acting as the point of contact for premium members and bookers (via telephone/Hospitality emails)
- Process payments for hospitality bookers and fulfilment of tickets for match by match bookers
- Assist in the set up of matchday operations across all premium areas
- Assist with certain matchday operations across all premium areas
- Admin support to Commercial Sales Manager/department
- Ensure all billing is up to date by seasonal clients
- Manage Player sponsorship package
- Maximize revenue from all existing seasonal members
- Market all hospitality events to existing clients to maximize repeat business and cross selling opportunities
- Help to deliver an exceptional matchday experience to all hospitality customers
- Grow non-football revenue by actively promoting all commercial opportunities that Nottingham Forest has available
- Organise (potentially host) and sell other special events such as Golf Days, International Cricket and corporate away trips
- Network with commercial teams in the Premier League Clubs and other complimentary industries to share best practice and ideas
- Develop trusted relationships with existing and potential customers through regular contact throughout the season and in particular on match days
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrate experience of using ticketing systems and analysing data
- Familiarity with behind the scenes aspects of a football club
- Excellent attention to detail and sound numeracy skills
- Good organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Communicates well on all levels, experienced in dealing with members of the public
- Works well under pressure and has flexibility to deal with issues out of hours and at short notice
If you are excited at the thought of joining our amazing team at Nottingham Forest, please submit your CV along with a cover letter explaining how you meet the requirements of the role and what you could bring to the team